Lots of people buy a piece of ingredient to make a particular recipe, and sometimes there are left over ingredients. Don’t let them go to waste! These zucchini cookies are healthy, delicious and perfect for zucchini left overs.
What you need:
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup honey
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups grated zucchini (drain excess water)
- 2 cups sultanas/raisins
- Cream butter in electric mixer until fluffy.
- With mixer on low, add the egg then honey. Once mixed, add flour, baking soda, and salt gradually; mix well.
- Stir in the zucchini and sultanas.
- Chill dough in fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Place 1 teaspoon dollop of dough on baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Place in oven for 10-13mins (until golden brown) in 180degree celsius oven.