Here is a great snack for adults and mess free (well close to) treat for toddlers. Great for lunch boxes or guilt free dessert!
What you need to make 12 muffins:
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1tsp baking soda
- 2tsp baking powder
- 3/4cup milk or buttermilk
- 125gr melted butter
- 1/4cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 2cups grated zucchini
- Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, milk, butter, eggs and honey into a bowl and mix well.
- Add the zucchini and mix batter well.
- Spray muffin pans with oil and divide batter into 12 cupcake tins.
- Bake on preheated 180 degree celsius oven for 20minutes or until cooked through.