Great way to get in those protein and veggies. It is great finger food, great for lunch box and tastes yummy..
What you need:
- 40gr small tin tuna (in brine or spring water or olive oil), drain tuna
- 1/4cup sweet corn kernel
- 1/4cup grated zucchini
- 1/4cup grated parmesan
- 1 1/2cup mashed potato (mashed with butter)
- 1/2cup breadcrumb
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 5tbsp olive oil for shallow frying
- Add tuna, corn, zucchini, parmesan, mashed potato and breadcrumb in bowl and mix well.
- Add beaten egg.
- Heat up 2 table spoons of olive oil on frying pan. Shape a heaped spoon of mixture into a patty and place on frying pan. Fry patties until golden brown in few batches. Add more oil for each batch.