I love this recipe as it is super easy and super quick! Very handy if you don’t know what to do with that over-ripe banana you have in your kitchen.
What you need:
- 1 over-riped banana – smashed
- 1 egg
- 5tbsp honey
- 1/4cup melted coconut oil or butter
- 1/2cup self raising flour
- 1/4cup milk
- Mix all the above ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- Keep the mix in the bowl and microwave on high for 2 minutes. You will know it is cooked when sides pulled away from the sides.
- Wait until cake is cooled down then flip the cake out from the bowl.