This is a treat that is made sweet by the apples and pears, no sugar needed but if you want some added sweetness, you can use honey!
What you need:
- 1 apple cored and cubed
- 1 pear cored and cubed
- 2 cups of plain flour (or I use 1 cup wholegrain and 1 cup self raising)
- 1tbsp baking powder
- 3tbsp honey
- 125gr melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 3/4cup milk
- Sift flour and baking powder. Add the cubed apple and pear.
- Mix all wet ingredients together.
- Add wet ingredients into the flour mixture.
- Divide mixture into 12 muffin cases and bake for 20minutes in 180degree celsius oven or until cooked through.