Desserts are lovely, and it’s nice to be able to share desserts with your kids. Desserts do not need to have refined sugar, so here is dessert idea for you to share with your little one. They can even help you prepare this dish!!
What you need:
- Core and diced apples (I used royal gala, but you can use red delicious, or granny smith). I used 7 small apples, but this all depends on the size of tray you will be using
- 1 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 2tbsp softened butter
- 1tbsp solidified coconut oil (if your oil is liquid, put it in the fridge to solidify it)
- 5tbsp honey
- Place apples in a pot and cover with water. Place lid on pot and simmer for 5minutes.
- Mix rolled oats with butter, coconut oil and honey.
- Drain apples and place in baking tray, cover with the oats mixture.
- Bake for 25minutes on 180degree celsius oven.